You guys!! We’re having a Maker Fair!
- Program and test drive different robots
- Experiment with Raspberry Pi and Arduino mini-computers
- Learn basic coding
- Build electronic circuits
- Make LED-based projects
- Discover DIY home-automation ideas
- Solve the Spaghetti Bridge Building engineering challenge
- See 3-D printing in action
- Use a computerized cutter to create vinyl designs
- Checkout our new STEAMbox kits filled with ready-to-go-home maker activities
- Build fantastic structures with DUPLO® and LEGO® blocks
No need to register! Just drop in on Saturday, March 11 between 1p.m. and 4p.m. and join in the fun!
Visit our website for more details! See you there!